Brief about business: Crafting Framed Poetry & Photography to nourish your soul and keep that beautiful smile present. It’s The Simple Things offers a unique and modern style to poetry, where you can our poems to truly express how you feel or what someone means to you.
Products or Services Brief: With poems catered for all; calming your fears and doubts, encouraging your mind and soul, creating sentimental pieces for you to share with your loved ones - It’s The Simple Things is your one stop shop for all your soulful needs.
We specifically offer:
- Angel number poems
- Empowerment & Mindfulness poems
- Poems dedicated to your loved ones (mum, dad, bestfriend, etc, etc..)
- Personalised poem options
Price Range: Products range from $16.50 to $90 (This including bundles).
Shipping Policy: Shipping is a flat rate of $12.50 for standard postage and $17.50 for express postage.
Voucher Usage: Full voucher value to be used in one transaction.
Redemption period: 3 years from date of purchase.
Voucher Terms: No refund of the unused credit.
Steps after placing the order:
- After you’ve placed an order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order with a unique order number.
- Step Up Together will confirm your order with It’s The Simple Things and the business will reach out via email to issue unique code for you to redeem directly on their website and place an order.
Our story: In 2019, I published my first novel called Dear Diary. After trying to market and sell my novel, I realised this generation that we live in is very different to the previous generations (meaning everything is so technologically advanced, no-one really wants to read a paper hard novel). So I found a different way for me to market my poetry, this being through framed poetry. This is how It’s The Simple Things was born. Our mission, is to change peoples lives - that’s the beauty of poetry, it really has the ability to transform peoples lives. My motto, if I can change one persons life and help them gain confidence, or be happy in themselves, then my job is done. I am simply just here to fulfil peoples souls and show them, that it’s often the simple things that make all the difference.